I Was Conceived In Rape And Abused By My Adoptive Parents, But That Does NOT Revoke My Worth!


Genesis 50: 20
You intended harm to me, but God intended it for good.

Psalm 139:13-15
 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, 
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows 
it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately 
woven in the depths of the earth.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not
for evil, to glve you a future and a hope.

My name is Peter Abraham. I was born on Mother's Day on May 12, 1963. It was not until I was seven that I found out from my grandmother that I was adopted. I experienced various forms of abuse from my adoptive parents growing up and she was my safety net. 

When I approached my parents about my adoption, they responded with “Even your birth-mother didn’t want you”, and it was instantly added to their vitriol of abuse. They disowned my grandmother and prevented me from seeing her. 

Early on I hated my biological mother because I bought into the lies that I was “garbage," who would “never amount to anything," and even my “birth-mother didn’t want” me. 

When Jesus saved me at the age of 28, He filled me with a renewed sense of worth and purpose. I began to wonder if me being born on Mother’s Day was God’s way of bringing me and my birth-mom back together. I was filled with a yearning desire to meet her, so I searched for and found her. 

When we got the chance to meet, she had to tell me the story of my birth in front of a psychologist. Even though she did NOT regret embracing my life, she still had a lot of emotions about how I was born. I was conceived in rape.

I now am a Hospice nurse , and as of May 26th of 2019, my wife and I have been married for 18 years. We also adopted two teenagers several years ago. While we’ve had alot of challenges with them, we still love them dearly. You see, even though our lives are far from ideal, I have so much gratitude for the blessing of my life — and theirs. You see , how we were conceived ; how we were brought up; or any other factor that abortion advocates like to insert to justify abortion, does not revoke our innate worth. 

Abortion activists spew the age-old adage that men have no say in the abortion debate. Well, it’s lives exactly like mine and my adopted children’s that are used as examples as to why abortion is justifiable. Society can’t attack the very existence of people born into unfavourable conditions & not expect pushback.

Peter & his wife 








Comments

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of The Christian, Pro-life Movie — “Like Arrows”

An Adoption Story : Birth Mother to Toby Mac’s Twins

Mom from Newfoundland shares photos of her son stillborn at 19 weeks